The hazards caused by industrial dust are multi-faceted. Dust has adverse effects on the human body, workshop ecological environment, equipment, production process, product quality, economic benefits, biodiversity and other aspects. Therefore, we should pay attention to the treatment of industrial dust and the choice of industrial dust removal equipment.
Next, I will analyze the importance of the selection of industrial dust removal equipment for us.
1. Harm to the human body: Inhalation of productive dust in the human body for a long time will gradually accumulate dust in the lungs, and when it exceeds a certain amount, it will cause pneumoconiosis. In addition, prolonged exposure to productive dust can also cause respiratory diseases such as rhinitis, pharyngitis, and bronchitis, as well as skin and mucous membrane hazards, rashes, dermatitis, and conjunctival hazards.
2. Damage to workshop equipment: Dust enters the workshop equipment according to the gap. If it is attached to high-precision instruments, the accuracy of industrial dust removal equipment will be reduced. If it is attached to the transmission system, the operating position will reduce the service life of the equipment. .
3. Destroy the ecological environment of the workshop gas: the workshop is full of dust, which not only has a certain degree of harm to the human body and equipment, but also affects people’s sight in the whole work process, and also reduces the work efficiency to a certain extent.
4. Harm to product quality: Dust will reduce the quality of some chemical raw materials, mechanical equipment, commodities, and electronic products, such as paint, film, micro-bearings, motors, circuit chips, capacitors, TVs, video cameras, cameras, etc.
5. Environmental pollution to ambient air: gathering dust in the floating air will cause more obvious environmental pollution. Inhalation of plants will cause various diseases, precious cultural relics, scenic spots, and the surface of houses and buildings will be eroded and the environment will be polluted. In addition, large quantities of dust floating in the air can reduce the visibility of the air, promote the production of smog, and make the sun’s radiant heat harmful.
Therefore, when choosing dust removal equipment, we need to consider many aspects. For example, the practicality, value, and whether the equipment can really solve the problem. Next, let’s take a look at the characteristics and maintenance of Huaxia Starlight CSDC series dust collector.
Dust removal stand-alone, also called mobile smoke and dust purifier, is suitable for single-station and double-station welding, cutting, grinding and other operation stations for dust and fume control. The main features are: small size, small footprint, suitable for compact spaces ; Equipped with casters, easy to move; equipped with a flexible suction arm, which can be freely connected.
Move the suction port to an appropriate position according to the operation situation; according to the configuration, it can be divided into economical mobile stand-alone machine and pulse blowback mobile stand-alone machine.
The economical mobile stand-alone machine does not have a blowback device, and is mainly used in places where welding dust is removed or the amount of dust is relatively small.
The pulse-type mobile stand-alone machine uses sufficient filter area and film-coated filter cartridges, thus ensuring the service time and filtration accuracy of the filter cartridges, and is especially suitable for occasions with a large amount of dust.
Structure and Features
●The dust collector is composed of the body, the filter, the ash hopper, the fan, the ash cleaning device and other parts;
The structure design of the upper and lower chambers is reasonable and compact;
The air inlet is equipped with a deflector to protect the filter from being damaged by large particles;
●It can be connected to the suction arm or directly to the pipeline;
Working principle of filter cartridge dust collector
It is collected through the suction port and enters the filter. The first is a deflector, which is used to change the direction of the airflow and enter the filter chamber, so as to avoid direct impact on the filter plate. In addition, after the large particles collide, they change their speed and fall directly into the ash bucket below. The dust-laden air is filtered and separated by the filter cartridge, and the filtered clean air (indicated in blue) is discharged into the outside through the muffler to complete the whole process of filtration. Under the automatic cleaning function of the filter cartridge, it falls into the dust container for collection. When the dust is continuously deposited on the surface of the filter, the pressure difference inside and outside the filter also increases continuously. When the pressure difference reaches the preset value (1500Pa), the pulse electromagnetic valve controlling the compressed air is opened, and the oil-free and water-free compression The air flows into the back-blowing and cleaning system through the high-pressure air pipe, and the high-pressure airflow through the electromagnetic pulse valve is instantly sprayed to the inner surface of the filter, blowing down the dust particles deposited on the outer surface of the filter, and the dust is separated from the filter by the downward force of the airflow. The surface of the filter cartridge falls into the dust collection box, so that the dust on the entire surface of the filter cartridge is removed.
Maintenance and Overhaul
1) According to the workload of the dust collector, regularly empty the dust in the dust collection box (note: when cleaning the dust, the power must be cut off and the device should be turned off)
2) Regularly (half a year) check the insulation of electrical components and lines in the electrical box to ensure reliable operation of the equipment, and do not change the electrical wiring method without authorization;
3) Check the dust cleaning system at any time, check whether there is any air leakage in the air circuit, and ensure that the injection pressure is 0.4~0.6MPa; with the increase of the use time of the equipment, the pressure of the compressed air shall be gradually increased, and the maximum shall not exceed 0.7MPa;
4) Regularly check whether the doors are tightly sealed to prevent the dust collector from affecting the suction effect due to air leakage;
5) Release the moisture in the air storage tank every month. (Open the exhaust valve at the back of the device to empty the tank of foreign matter such as water, and close the valve when only air comes out).
Post time: 03-01-23