CSDC-8L Cartridge Dust Collector
The box part of our Eight-cylinder filter cartridge dust collector uses the self-weight of the dust-laden gas and the downward airflow pattern to achieve its own self-purification and filtration. This reduces operating costs and improves filtration efficiency.
The air treatment combination adopts a novel and unique filter cartridge device, which is installed at an inclination of 14 in the filter cartridge dust collector. It is characterized by large filtering area (10-25m2/piece), good dust filtering effect (can absorb 0.1-0.2μm dust particles), convenient replacement and cleaning, fast, safe and durable.
The filter cartridge dust collector has compact structure, reasonable layout and good versatility, which fully reflects the advanced level of dust removal technology. When the user chooses, different processing combinations can be conveniently carried out according to their specific working conditions, so as to ensure the satisfactory work effect of the user.
The filter cartridge dust collector adopts advanced pulse backflushing cleaning device, which has obvious cleaning effect, and can control the pulse injection time and cycle according to the size of its own operating resistance, thereby saving energy and reducing consumption.
What are the main technologies selected for our machines?
1. Dust cleaning device
The traditional filter cartridge dust collector has two cleaning methods, one is high-pressure airflow backflushing, and the other is pulsed airflow injection. Practice has shown that the former has the advantage of uniform airflow and the disadvantage is that the air consumption is large; the latter has the advantage of The air volume is small, and the disadvantage is that the airflow is weak. To this end, two improvements can be made: on the one hand, a diversion device is added to the pulse blowing pipe to strengthen the air induction effect; . After such improvement, the air consumption is less, the air flow is uniform, and the cleaning effect is good.
2. Air volume distribution plate
The airflow distribution of the filter cartridge dust collector is very important, and it must be considered how to avoid the high wear area of the filter material caused by the high wind speed at the inlet of the equipment. The air distribution plate used in the cartridge type dust collector has unique requirements, and the air distribution must be very stable and uniform. It is conducive to the rise of airflow and the fall of dust, and the opening rate of the airflow distribution plate is 35%. According to the calculation, the resistance coefficient is less than 2. It can be seen that the porous airflow distribution plate can meet the requirements of the filter cartridge dust collector when the airflow velocity is less than 0.8m/s.
What about the process of machine dust removal?
1. Capture and separation process
① Capture transition stage. The essence is the concentration stage of dust. The dust uniformly mixed or suspended in the carrier medium enters the dust removal space of the dust collector. Due to the action of external force, the dust is pushed to the separation interface, and as the dust moves to the separation interface, the concentration becomes larger and larger, which is further prepared for solid-gas separation.
② separation stage. When the high-concentration dust flow flows to the separation interface, there are two mechanisms of action: first, the ability of the carrier medium to carry dust gradually reaches the limit state. Second, in the high-concentration dust flow, the diffusion and agglomeration trend of dust particles is dominated by agglomeration.
2. Dust removal process
After passing through the separation interface, the separated dust is discharged through the dust outlet.
3. Exhaust process
The process in which relatively purified airflow is discharged from the exhaust port after dust removal
What's special about our products?
1. The filter cartridge adopts imported polyester fiber as the filter material, and a layer of sub-micron ultra-thin fibers is adhered to the general filter material, and the fibers are arranged very closely on the adhesion layer, with extremely small sieve holes. It can block most of the sub-micron dust particles on the surface of the filter material;
2. The use of pleated filter material can increase the filter area and make the dust collector more compact;
3. The height of the filter cartridge is small, and the installation and maintenance workload is small;
4. Compared with the dust collector of the same volume, the filtering area is relatively large, the filtering wind speed is small, and the resistance is not large;
5. The single-machine dust collector adopts the pulse jet on-line cleaning method. The cleaning process is automatically controlled by the pulse controller. Multiple filter cartridges are set in the dust collector to increase its effective filtering area. When a certain (pair) filter cartridge meets the set requirements for cleaning dust, the blowing device is started to clean the dust, and other filter cartridges work normally, which not only achieves the The cleaning effect does not affect the operation of the equipment, so that the dust collector can operate continuously; the combined dust collector adopts the automatic cycle cleaning of the offline pulse in the sub-chamber. Multiple filter cartridges are installed in each dust chamber to increase its effective filtering area. When a filter cartridge in a dust chamber meets the set requirements for cleaning dust, the blowing device is activated to clean the dust, and other dust chambers work normally, which not only ensures the The cleaning effect can make the dust collector run continuously;
6. High dust removal efficiency (generally above 99.6%), easy to operate;